Pop culture patterns and more

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A New Year, A New Look

Well, I've given the blog a facelift, hopefully that'll resolve the complaints about not being able to read the white text on the purple background with a non-average font :)

Coming soon:

How to read a print pattern!

C2C- Corner to corner topics including
                    Color Changes
                    Increasing/Decreasing
                    Making it a rectangle and how to measure

A monthly pattern roundup on a variety of topics- I think keeping warm this january would be nice ;) I'll try to make it ones I've actually made, but there's only so much time in a day and I'm getting orders too. If you're a designer and would like me to consider your paid pattern, I've got to at least proof read it.

That should keep me busy through mid-February, so we'll revisit the topics list in a couple weeks and see what else needs kept up. I'm working on a very large special order, and that's gonna take priority for the time being :)

Happy Hookin'!
(I'm going to start "signing" my posts with a picture of my current WIP)


No comments:

Post a Comment